- Application: Laser Marking
- Condition: New
- Laser Type: Fiber Laser
- CNC or Not: Yes
- Cooling Mode: Air Cooling
- Graphic Format Supported: AI, BMP, DST, DWG, DXF, DXP, LAS, PLT, JPG,PNG,TIP,PCX,TGA,ICO
- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: LONGTAI
- Model Number: LT-F10/20
- Power(W): 10W/12W/20W (optional)
- Certification: CE, GS, ISO, SGS
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Packing: plywood wooden packaging
- Applicable industry: Metal alloy oxide ABS epoxy resin printing ink
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||plywood wooden packaging|
1.Germany IPG technonlogy adopted
2. Over100,000 hours long life span
3. Digital optical makring head
4.10W/20W/30W laser power(optional)
5.100*100mm,200*200mm,300*300mm working area(optional)
6. No consumables, maintenance-free.
7. Perfect output beam quality, high reliability , optical scanning system
The use of laser marking has increased over the past two decades, mainly due to its popularity as a labeling medium. Its use carries substantive advantages in identifying product inventories and the ability to provide consumer information on products. The wide range of materials that can be marked using this method also makes it extremely flexible for commercial and industrial purposes. For optimal results, choose a fiber laser marking machine for your business.
How Does Laser Marking Work?
The use of this element increases the ability of the fibers to conduct light-emitting diodes, which are then pumped through the fibers to the optical heads. At that point, the beam of light expands to create the laser marking capability. The beam of light then marks the material using one of four methods:
- Laser engraving
- Ablation or removal of a layer of the material
- Carbon migration or etching of the surface of the material to change the color
You can use fiber laser marking on a wide range of materials, from different types of metal through to leather and plastics. Types of metals that lend themselves well to fiber laser engraving include platinum, stainless steel, silver, gold and bronze. Carbide, tungsten, copper, aluminum or medical-grade alloys also respond well to fiber laser marking.
1 Model:LT-F10 fiber Laser Engraving for Logo Marking 2 Applicable materials:Applicable various metal,.alloy and some non-metal materials.
3 Applicable industry:
Metal,alloy ,oxide,ABS,epoxy resin,printing ink,etc. which are widely applying for electronics,jewelry,automobiles,communication products,plastic buttons,IC,etc.
IPG / the domestic (optional)
Supports graphical format
PLT, BMP, JPG, PNG, TIP, PCX, TGA, ICO, DXF
(8h) <± 1% rms
Pulse repetition frequency
20KHZ ---- 60KHZ
Minimum line width
100 * 100mm (optional)
110/220V ± 10% /,50/60HZ
Ambient operating temperature
15 ° C - 35 ° C
400 * 450 * 700 (mm)
plywood wooden packaging
Advantage of Fiber 20
· Portable design, easy to move equipment, air-cooling, compact machine, Perfect output beam quality, high reliability, no consumables, maintenance-free.
· Long life Working time over100,000 hours long life span. Germany IPG technology, the international latest, most reliable structure, small size, power consumption is small, no high-voltage without large water-cooled system.
· Close to the ideal beam, USB interface, output control, optical scanning system, laser repetition rate high, high-speed without distortion
Ways to Use Laser Marking
Fiber laser marking, which is also known as laser engraving because of the resulting surface pattern produced by the ablation process, is used for a variety of applications including:
Medical Devices and Equipment – surgical devices and other medical products that require frequent sterilization (often at high temperatures) use identification marks that can withstand the cleansing process without interfering with the health of the patient.
Jewelry Engraving – creation of unique marks to identify or brand items of jewelry has become popular for copyright protection and recovery of stolen property. The precision of laser engraving is also used to personalize pieces such as wedding bands with the vows or the couple’s marriage date.
Laser Cutting - light laser cutting is also very popular in the jewelry industry. Light metals are used to create name cutouts and monograms as well as other design cut outs.
Computerized parts such as printed circuit boards use laser marking to produce clear, high-resolution images that are ink- and acid-free for use in electronic applications.
If you’re in the business of manufacturing or selling any of these types of products, then fiber laser marking equipment is the one you need. This is just a small sampling of the many applications that fiber laser markers are being used for.
2. 24 hours online service each day,free technical support with professional aftersale service team
3.Lifetime free maintenance service
4,We provide the consumbles at agent price when they needs replacement
5.We provide door to door technical support to agents when necessary
We are looking for distributors all over the world.Welcome to join Longtai Laser Family!